The first official dance as husband and wife. This is something that many couples cherish forever, but are clueless when deciding what the song should be. To prevent the headache and allow your mind to focus on something else (like how to dance without stepping on your partner’s toes) we’ve come up with a list of the top 10 first dance songs of 2021! Yes, some of these songs may seem overplayed, but that’s because they know how to get you in your feels. Sometimes the biggest ear worms make for the most memorable moments, including your first dance!
- Perfect – Ed Sheeran
- All of Me – John Legend
- Speechless – Dan + Shay
- Thinking Out Loud – Ed Sheeran
- A Thousand Years – Christina Perri
- Stay With Me – Sam Smith
- I Will Always Love You – Whitney Houston (an oldie but a goodie!)
- If I Ain’t Got You – Alicia Keys
- This I Promise You – *NSYNC
- Better Together – Jack Johnson
Still not feeling any of these songs? (we won’t be offended) Check out these Spotify Playlists for some more inspiration!