This year, Event Design has been thrilled to be involved in planning the 2010 Pink Tie Gala located at Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay. This fundraising event, held on Saturday, May 22, 2010, is near and dear to our hearts and we are so very excited to help benefit Florida Suncoast Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure Organization.
We have an amazing committee working on the event and are truly excited to make the event as successful as possible. This event will be an elegant “pink tie” evening featuring live entertainment, a cocktail reception, dinner, dancing and fabulous auctions featuring one-of-a-kind experiences.
With over 2.5 million people living with breast cancer in the United States, it’s difficult to find a single person whose life has not been affected by the disease.
We are so excited to bring the Pink Tie Gala back for its second year. 75% of the money raised in the community stays in the community. The remaining 25% goes towards the Komen National Research & Awards Grants Program, and together these programs have contributed over $1 billion to find the cure.
If you are interested in attending the event, making a donation, or possibly donating a silent auction item, please visit our website at http://komensuncoast.org or email us at Lindsay@myeventdesign.com
Join the fight for a cure!